- Enjoy the peace of mind that your water has been filtered for remarkable purity. The system filters down to 0.04 micron to provide 99.999% physical removal of bacteria (E. coli), 99.9999% physical removal of viruses (Polio), and 99.7% physical removal of cysts (Cryptosporidium)
- Physically removes Chlorine, Pesticides, Alkenes, Cholorophenols, Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Trihalomethanes.
- Boost your daily performance! The Ultraspring leaves healthy minerals and natural salts in your drinking water
- Your mind and body will be energised and revived by the crisp, smooth., fresh and crystal clear water continuously served at home
- Your children will habitually ask for water instead of soft drinks; your guests will rave about the delicate taste of your water
- Substantial savings from no more purchasing bottled water
- The Ultraspring is eco-friendly – it requires no power or chemicals to purify water (98% energy efficient), thus achieving higher energy productivity and environmental performance.
- The Ultraspring is well built to clean itself daily with only a yearly service required.
- The Ultraspring gives you the flexibility to install ion exchange option if you need to remove extra hard minerals, iron and manganese.
- Elegant bench top tap to match your kitchen décor
|Flow Rate||1-4 Lpm (Depending on water pressure)|
|Temperature Range||0 – 50°C|
|Optimum Pressure Range||30-50 psi|
|Dimensions||140 x 230 mm|
|Approximate Flush Volume||4 L|
|Controller Voltage Options||12-230 Volts|
The tests show that Ultraspring can remove:
|Bacteria removal*||99.999% reduction against E.Coli|
|Virus removal*||99.9999% reduction agains Poliovirus|
|Cyst removal*||99.7% reduction against Cryptosporidium|
|Turbidity||0.1 NTU ex unit|
|Pesticides||Dieldrin, Heptachlor, Lindane, Atrazine, Hexazinone Chlordane, DDT, DDD, DDE, Delta-BHC|
|Alkanes and Alkenes||Carbon Tetrachloride, Tetrachloroethene, 1, 1-Dichloroethene, cis-1, 2-Dichloroethene|
|Chlorophenols||2-chlorophenol, 2, 4-dechlorophenol|
|Aromatic Hydrocarbons||Benzene, Chlorobenzene, Ethylbenzene, Styrene, Toluene, Xylene (o, m & p)|
With the Ion Exchange Resin attachment Ultraspring can remove:
|Metals||Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Aluminium, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Cadmium, Copper and Zinc|
*Certificate of Performance:
The Ultraspring water treatment unit has been tested by a procedure based on AS/NZS4348 ‘Water Treatment – Domestic Treatment Devices – Performance Requirements’. This standard is recognised by the New Zealand Ministry of Health for “Treating water from roofs, rivers, lakes, etc.”
These performance achievements indicate that Ultraspring is suitable for use in domestic and small-scale community drinking water supplies.
*Additional charges apply for Titanium tap option.