Lineguard UF-100 Ultrafiltration
Further to the discontinuation of the Homespring product line at the end of 2014, we are glad to introduce today the next generation of Point Of Entry Ultrafiltration systems: the LineGuard UF- 100.
Able to provide up to 60 liters per minute, removing 99.99% of viruses and 99.99999% of bacteria, the LineGuard UF-100 allows to guarantee guests, patients or family high quality and safe water.
Pentair Lineguard UF-100
- The LineGuard UF-100 compact water system produces safe, purified water for applications where high flow rates, long service life, low maintenance and compact design are important factors.
- The core of every LineGuard system is built around reliable, state-of-the-art Pentair X-Flow ultrafiltration (UF) membrane modules, which are successfully used in the world’s most advanced water purification plants. The system works on waterline pressure and has a built-in controller for automatic backwash and forward flush cleaning cycles.
- The LineGuard UF-100 has two X-Flow UF modules, with billions of microscopic pores small enough to retain all micro-organisms, including bacteria, viruses and cysts, sediment and turbidity, but large enough to allow vital minerals to pass through.
- Virus, bacteria and cyst removal NSF P231 compliant
- Capacity of one LineGuard UF-100 system is 60 l/min at 2 bar (24 gpm at 45 psi) depending on the feed water quality
- Long service life provides up to 5,000 m3 (1.3 million gallons) per system
- Controller for easy system status check
- Works on water line pressure, no pump required
- Low energy consumption
- Minimal waste water discharge
- High flow rate, even at low water pressure
- Low maintenance requirements, due to automatic backwash and forward flush cleaning cycles
- Adjustable language, flush and alarm settings
The LineGuard UF-100 can be used as a compact water treatment system or as a gatekeeper Legionella prevention system. The capacity can be increased by connecting up to five systems in parallel. Applications include:
- Healthcare centers and dentist offices (to prevent infections from waterborne pathogens)
- Hotels and restaurants (to guarantee safe and high quality water for drinking, food preparation, showers and laundry)
- Showers in public buildings (Legionella prevention)
- Whole house water treatment (to improve tap water quality)
- Well/bore water treatment