J. Garner, New Plymouth
Very obliging, friendly staff, we purchased a Reverse Osmosis system on a recommendation from my specialist as I had lead & mercury poisoning. I was at the end of lengthy treatment to get these metals out of my system. I had successfully substantially decreased my levels of mercury, but we couldn’t get the rest of the lead out. My doctor suggested getting this water system, and not long after we had been using, my lead levels started to decrease, so it was quite obvious that the reverse osmosis was having a very positive effect on me! I am very grateful for this!