Steaming Hot/Cold Everpure Solaria
- Up to 60 cups an hour of steaming hot water, adjustable up to 98°C.*
- *This is the maximum realistic temperature in the tank. The temperature at the tap will be less and will vary. Large drawoffs of hot water will reduce the temperature.
- High-clearance swivelling spout enables convenient filling of taller vessels.
- A child-safety button on the hot lever must be depressed before your Solaria will deliver steaming hot water, preventing accidental burns and making it safe when children are around.
- Non-drip dispenser: providing the temperature is set correctly, your Solaria tap should not drip, owing to an integral large expansion chamber.
- Uses less energy than a 40 watt light-bulb—cheaper to run than boiling a jug!
- Quality stainless-steel tank means your Solaria will last!
- Insulated tank keeps water hotter for longer.
Everpure OCS Filter Features
- Reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts, chlorine taste and odour and other offensive contaminants, provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water.
- Saves energy by reducing scale build-up.
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination